- By test - In 战绩榜
拣英文翻译
她总是专拣好听的说.
She often sings sb .'s praises.
男人不是你可以拣的。
A man is not something you can pick.
不要挑三拣四的,给什么就拿什么吧。
Don't pick and choose, but take what's given to you.
虽然可以挑三拣四但不能漠不关心。
It can be choosy but not indifferent.
他给我拣定了靠车门的一张椅子;我将他给我做的紫毛大衣铺好座位。
He picked a seat by the door for me and I stretched the large-sized purple coat made by him across the seat.
他拣起白色的相朝前走了一步.
He picked up the white knight and moved it across the board.
首先你必须把所有的玻璃金属拣出来.
First you have to fish out all the glass and metal.
你可以跳读一本书, 只拣那些有关的段落读一下即可.
You may skip through a book, reading only those passages concerned.
我如果看见的话,我早就把它拣起来了.
I would have picked it up if I had noticed it.
毕竟,挑三拣四比实际下厨做饭总是要容易得多。
No, it’s always easier to nitpick than actually to cook the meal.
然后,他们成为关键的瓶颈,在其中会出现无休止的挑挑拣拣。
Then, they become the critical bottleneck from which an unending series of nitpicks and cavils seem to emerge.
老话讲 “好饭不怕晚”,找个对象不同买碟子买碗,咱得允许人家挑挑拣拣。
The old saying "good evening meal afraid, find a different object to buy a dish buy bowl, we must allow people to pick and choose."
拣货任务;与执行系统共享;
Picking Task Data: Shared with the executive system ;
拣要紧的说.
Say what you think is most urgent.
小白鸽低下头开始在灰堆里拣起来,一颗一颗地拣,不停地拣!
The pigeons nodded their heads and began to pick, pick, pick, pick.
拣要紧的说。
Say what you think is most urgent.
天底下任何力量都不能使我去拣起蜘蛛.
Nothing in the world would make me pick up a spider.
如果说我有什么不能容忍,那就是优柔寡断、挑三拣四的顾客。
If there's anything I can't stand it's an indecisive, wishy-washy customer.
“ 把这些碎片拣起来, ” 他厉声说.
'Pick up those pieces,'he said sharply.
她很快地翻了一下那摞文件,把所有看着有趣的东西都拣了出来。
She looked quickly through the papers, sifting out from the pile anything that looked interesting.
海丝特-白兰又回来了, 又拣起了久已抛弃的耻辱!
And Hester Prynne had returned, and taken up her long - forsaken shame!
你可以保留一张照片。两张里任选一张—拣你喜欢的。
You can keep one of the photos. Either of them—whichever you like.
而卡尔斯鲁厄法庭对于如此用途的社区基金也比较不会挑三拣四。
The assumption is that the Karlsruhe court would be less critical of community funds being used in such a manner.
他说,要饭的哪能挑挑拣拣。
He says beggars mustn't be choosers.
你拣剩下的一粒我吃。
I shall take what you leave.
拣出好的水果,码放在奶油上。
Pick over the fruit and pile on top of the cream.
然后 冲得太快 他拣了柔依博德、企业顾问 生命和人伤亡公司。
Then, rushing too quickly, he picked Zoe Baird, corporate counsel for Aetna Life and Casualty Co.
“把它拣回来!”海丝特说。
"Bring it hither!" said Hester.
它们拣食落在水中的食物。
They fish out fallen food.
为什么我要花3个小时在公园里拣垃圾?
Why would I spend three hours of my time picking up trash?
Susan在裙子堆里挑三拣四,却一件也没买。
Susan picked and chose her dresses, but did not buy any.
这一切意味着2009年电脑买家似乎可以大拣便宜。
All of this means 2009 is looking like a year-long bargain sale for PC buyers.
让我为你拣起这张票。
Let me pick the ticket up for you.
在清溪镇,企业不能再像以前那样,在招工中挑挑拣拣。
So companies here can no longer pick and choose among workers.
车间定律:无论什么工具,一旦掉了,就会滚到最不好拣的角落。
LAW OF the WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
一些学生已经准备好投掷雪球和那些从大街上拣来的塑料瓶了。
Some were already throwing snowballs and plastic bottles from the pavement.
他们认为她会是受人欢迎的,温情的,随和的,而非挑三拣四难以追求的。
They thought she would be popular, warm and easygoing, but not demanding and difficult.
我拣齐了东西,撑开一只纸袋来.
I got the things together and snapped open a bag.
你只能有什么工作就干什么—你不能挑三拣四了。
You have to take any job you can get—you can't pick and choose.
薪材日益昂贵和稀缺,既买不起又拣不到.
Fuelwood is becoming too expensive to buy and too scarce to gather.
勿拣了芝麻,丢了西瓜.
Do not pick the sesame seeds but overlook the watermelons.
你问我怎样拣一个男人?
You ask me how to pick a good man?
把最好的西红柿拣出来。
Pick out the best tomatoes.
你可以跳读一本书, 只拣那些有关的段落读一下即可。
You may skip through a book, reading only those passages concerned.
偶尔我会采一束花或拣一朵娇艳的玫瑰送给我的邻居、朋友或亲戚。
Once in a while I pick a bouquet or a single perfect rose to give to a neighbor, friend or relative.
如果我一定要在正义与和平之间作出选择,我拣取正义。
If I must choose between righteousness and peace I choose righteousness. (America and the World War, 1915)
挑三拣四不过是个借口——无论是对别人还是对你自己而言。
It just be can be an excuse - either to yourself or other people.
我诧异这是她自己的话还是从亨利·博尔多那儿拣来的。
I wondered if it was her own or if she had pulled it from Henry Bordeaux.
我们总共只花了三千万美元, 是大拣便宜的价钱.
We did the whole thing for $ 30 million, a bargain - basement price.
在农村长大的姑娘谁还不知道拣麦穗这回事.
What country girl wouldn't know about gathering wheat stalks!
现在是拣便宜货的时候了。
Now is a time to pick up bargains.
哈吉斯说,这暗示着他可以“挑挑拣拣”地选择山达基的部分信条去相信。
The implication, Haggis said, was that he could "pick and choose" which tenets of Scientology to believe.
丹尼正在邮局后面屋子里拣邮件.
Danny was in the back of the post office, sorting packages.

